Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Boys are Getting SO Big!

These guys are getting so grown up. They were so little when I did my first session with them (actually, you can see them in the blog header at their first session with me). Now they are 2. And let me tell you, 2 year old twin boys are BUSY! They have a lot to see, a lot to say and a lot to do! They kept me laughing because with 2 year old twins, there's really not much certainty about what's going to happen next at any given moment. But the one thing you could count on was that there would be running....and more often than not, in opposite directions. I really did have such a good time at their session - I hope you enjoy your previews!

Boys2.Web

Boys1.Web



Sacramento Child Photographer
sacramento child Photography

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop