Monday, February 1, 2010

The Sun Came Out!

The new blog has been launched! There are still a few tweaks to be made, but I am super excited! It's much prettier than the old one AND I can post bigger pictures in the previews! Bear with me while I work out some of the kinks and try to determine exactly what size is perfect for the previews. Check back soon - in the next week I'll be launching a contest for a free session and print credit in celebration of the new blog!

And now for the first session preview of the new blog:
It's been a while since we have had a nice sunny day here, but Sunday was spectacular - all day! I met this little lady and her mom in Old Sacramento and we spent an hour exploring and finding all sorts of cool places! She is so cute and was so cooperative for her session - she is such a doll!


V1.Blog


V4.Blog


V3.3.Blog




Sacramento Child Photography
Sacramento Child Photographer

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop