Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Spring is Springing!

Well, it's that time of year again! The fields of wild mustard are in bloom and they are beautiful! Last year I wanted to offer some Fields of Gold mini-sessions, but I didn't get it organized in time. So, I wanted to try it this year.

Here are the details:

Sunday, February 28
Times Flexible - Only 5 sessions available
Cost: $100
What you get: 30 Minute mini-session in a field of yellow flowers. You will get 5 proofs to choose from, and a $150 print credit*.

Great for all ages - babies will be seated in a basket or other prop to keep them steady and safe. If you are interested, contact me ASAP to schedule your session. Here's one from last year - I just love these!


FieldofGold.Web

*Print credit can be used for prints only. Print credit cannot be applied to digital files or canvas gallery wraps.

Sacramento Child Photography
Sacramento Child Photographer

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop