Thursday, November 12, 2009

Schedule & A New Special

Thanks to everyone who has booked a session with me this month! I wanted to provide a quick schedule update. I am completely booked through the end of November and have only a few openings in December. If you would like a December session, please let me know ASAP. Otherwise, I am running a special for those of you who can wait until after the holidays. Book a session in January or February 2010 and receive 25% off of your print purchase.

In the meantime, I'll share some pictures with you from my most recent trip. I spent most of this week in Chicago (I really love Chicago!) and here are some of the sites:

Theater.Web

Navy Pier.WEB

Carnivale.Web

Carnivale2.Web

Glasses.web

2 comments:

Rhiann said...

Hey Steph!

Gorgeous pictures of Chicago! Especially the one of the Ferris Wheel on Navy Pier! <3

We're in for the New Year. MIL already OK'd it! Would you be able to come closer to use if its in January or Feb or would you still prefer us to travel up to you?

Anyway, thanks for sharing your talent. As always!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Rhiann! Let's chat via email about location - I can't wait to see you guys!

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop