Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy Holidays!

I can't believe the time has passed by so quickly! It feels like I just blinked and here we are in the next holiday season. It seems like I notice it more now that I have a kid....there's this little growing, changing, person in your life that marks new milestones with each year that passes. It makes me more reflective and I like to think I have a greater appreciation for time these days. Anyway, since we have hit the holidays again, I took some time to get my little guy out for his holiday pictures. Yes, I did use this as an opportunity to play dress up with him (the clothes don't really make the man, I know, but they sure do look cute!).... and I'm not sure how many years of this we have left before he won't let us do it anymore.

C2.Web

C1.2.Web

C3.Web

C5.2.Web

2 comments:

teacheroftwos said...

This last picture looks like it came strat out of a magaine. When did Colton start modeling? He is so cute!

Unknown said...

Awww, thanks Sarah! That's so sweet!

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop