Friday, October 10, 2008

Update: Newborn Special & Holiday Cards

Two items on the agenda for this post...

  • Holiday Cards are here! I have several holiday card designs that I am able to customize with photos from your session. A mini-catalog of designs and prices will be available in the coming weeks. If you are interested, drop me an email and I'll make sure to email you the information as soon as it is ready.
  • Newborn Special! Are you about to have a baby? New parent? Know someone who is? I am offering an extra portfolio building special on newborn photo sessions and prints. Session fee waived, free 8x10 and 50% off print order. Session will include primarily newborn photos, but also sibling and family photos if desired. To qualify, newborn must be under one month old. If you are pregnant still and want to take advantage of the special, contact me now so we can discuss your due date and the best timing for photos after your baby is born.

Aside from the newborn special, I'm still offering portfolio building prices on all sessions. Please email me for information on pricing.

On a different note, I can't even say how excited I am that fall is upon us. I love this season and I was super excited to be able to break out the fall wardrobe for the little guy! And because no post should be without a picture, here are a few from my fall photo fenzy a few days ago...

Mr. Argyle

Bed Head in Backyard

(Note the bedhead in this one...we took this fresh out of bed before we ran out the door for preschool. I love the hair.)

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop