Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Family

I had the pleasure of spending some time with this lovely family last weekend. Let me tell you - I only have one child and he's a toddler. When he's with me and we have somewhere to be at a specific time, HA! If he's coming along, I will be 5-10 minutes late due to the inevitable last minute toddler-crisis that has to be resolved before we can leave. And then I show up running and looking a bit haggard and worse for wear because we are late.

These moms and their three babies were right on time, everyone looked perfect and they were quite relaxed. They should get a prize...really. I mean it. It is no small feat to accomplish that! And because they are so together, we had a great session and got some nice pictures.

I'm only posting one preview today...but I'm editing another one of my favorites from the set so keep checking back for a preview of that one over the coming weekend...

Happy Family

(I love how big brother has his hand lovingly on his little sister's arm!)

2 comments:

Carey said...

yeah - we're all looking at the camera!! No easy task!!

Thanks again for taking our pictures... can't wait to see the others!

Out Loud Photography said...

Thanks for the opportunity to take your pictures! Hey - you made the first comment ever left on my blog - free 5x7 of your choice for being the first comment!

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop