Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Getting Caught Up...Contest launching Soon!

I really wasn't kidding when I mentioned that I had been neglecting this blog. I was just going through some of my photos to see how many I had on Facebook but not here. There are a lot. Since I'm just an hour or so away from launching a contest on Facebook (for details check www.facebook.com/outloudphotography), I thought it was time to get things all caught up here on the blog.   And, if you are participating in the Facebook contest, I gave each of these photos a letter to help you out since they'll be more difficult to identify than photos that have their own posts.  So, without further ado, here are a whole lot of lovely families and kiddos that never made it to the blog:

 A. J16.Web



B. J3.Web



C. Girls1.Web



D. Girls2.Web



E. Fam4.Web 



F.
  Fam3.Web



  G. Fam1.Web



H.
  Fam4.Web



I.
  Fam1.Web



J. Fam6.Web



K. R1.Web



L.
  R4.Web



 M. Boys1.Web



N.
  Boys6.Web



O.
  Boys7.Web


P.
Fam1Hol.Web



Q.
Fam7.Web

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop