Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I LOVE, love, love when I get to take photographs for friends and family. This session was for my son's preschool teacher, who is just so fantastic! She had my little guy for a full year and not only helped guide him and teach him, but also gave me sound guidance on what to expect and how to relate to a 4 year old. She was a fantastic preschool teacher, and now that my son has moved on to kindergarten, we'll miss her! BUT, it thrilled me to be able to do these photos for her family because of all she has done for us over the past year.

 Anyway, so she and her husband have a sweet little boy on their hands! He was so calm and settled for his session - he gave me huge smiles, snuggly baby faces and LOADS of cuteness! Thanks so much to you both for inviting me to your home for little man's newborn photos - I hope that you like them!



P2.Final.Web






P1.Web

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop