Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Two and Not at All Terrible!

I've been photographing this little sweetie for a year now and we have had a number of sessions. If you are a regular blog reader, you saw her a few times around the holidays and back at her first birthday. Everytime we have met up she's been so quiet and not said a word to me - but this time, for her two year old session, she had so much to say! It was so fantastic talking to her this time and seeing more of her personality. She'll pass on the flowers, sticks are more fun. She was not too keen on just sitting down for a few minutes - but if there were bugs to examine - she was ALL over it. Such a fun session (and can I just say, I ADORE her little curls!)

I really love seeing my little clients grow and change - sometimes it is 6 months or even a year between sessions and the little ones change so much in that amount of time! Thanks so much for sticking with me for your photos - I hope you enjoy your previews!

M1.Web


M2.Web

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop