Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Family Fun!

I just absolutely loved this family! They met me bright and early and we had a very fun morning session (although, who knew it would be so chilly outside?). Little S. has the most infectious smile and laugh. There were times I was trying to take pictures and just had to stop for a minute and laugh because she was cracking me up with her cuteness! Here is a preview from our session.

Fam3Web

Fam2Web



Sacramento Family Photography
Sacramento Children's Photographer

4 comments:

Stef Ryan said...

Oh my god-- the pic of Savvy is so cute! Can't wait to see the rest of them, thanks again-- we had lots of fun.

Unknown said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad you like them! I had a great time with you guys!

Kimberley said...

AWWWWW! Makes me wanna have a BIG sister for Trenten!

Unknown said...

Kim - HA. She is much younger than Trenten!

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop