Saturday, March 14, 2009

Chicago Sessions

I was recently in Chicago at a conference and while I was there, I had the pleasure of meeting up with a few friends for lunch one day. I had planned on doing some mini-sessions with their kids while we were visiting, but the weather forced us to make them mini-mini-mini sessions. The imminent threat of cold, wintery, Chicago rain really sped things up more than I had intended. But, even though we had to hurry, I was still able to capture some great shots of these guys. I absolutely LOVE when I get to photograph friends and their kids! Here are some previews from our sessions.

Little Mr. R

R5

Little R

Family


And keep checking back, I have lots of great sessions scheduled and I'll be posting previews in the coming weeks.




Sacramento Child Photographer
Sacramento Family Photographer

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop