Sunday, December 28, 2008

New Website!

If you were looking for the blog in the past few days, you may have had a hard time finding it. I am really excited that last weekend I launch a new website. Now everything you need, including online ordering, session information, print pricing - everything - is located at OutLoudPhotography.com.

I'll still be updating the blog and posting previews regularly after every session, so be sure to check here often. And look for the blog to be getting a makeover in the coming weeks as well! You can access the blog from a link at OutLoudPhotography.com, bookmark this site or subscribe to get updates.

I've taken a litte bit of time off lately to design and launch the new website, enjoy Christmas with my family and now to ring in the new year...probably by watching a movie and going to bed early...now that there's a toddler in my life midnight doesn't look so appealing...not even on New Years :)

And now for a photo...this set was taken just before Thanksgiving:

Throwing Pair


Sacramento, Ca Child Photographer

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop